6.00 am – 8.00 pm
Advance Notification of Arrival for Private Flights
The information contained in the flight plan is accepted as adequate advance notification of the arrival of incoming aircraft as long as:
- Such information is transmitted so that it will be received by the public authorities at least two hours in advance of arrival.
- The landing will be at a previously designated international airport.
- Special permission in addition to the filing of a flight plan is required for any flight planned to arrive outside the published hours of operation.
Requirements for Clearance of Aircraft
Flying to other airports within Turks and Caicos
A flightplan must be submitted 1 hour in advance in order to fly to other airports within the Turks and Caicos Isands.
Public: Aircraft under 10,000 lbs. are charged $5.00 per day or part thereof. The first two hours of parking is free. There is limited space available at Providenciales International Apron for parking of private aircraft.
Click here for all fees. [pdf – 48.3kb] – Source: TCI AIP
- $10 (under 4,000 lbs)
- $15 (4,000 – 6,000 lbs)
- $25 (6,000 – 8,000 lbs)
A scale of charges per aircraft movement after official airport close (20:00 hours local time) applies.
- From 20:00 LT – 20:59 LT – 50% of landing fees or a Minimum of $50.00, whichever is greater.
- From 21:00 LT – 21:59 LT – 50% of landing fees or a Minimum of $100.00, whichever is greater.
- From 22:00 LT – 05:59 LT – Payment to category B, in addition $80.00 per hours or part thereof will be charged.
Air Navigation Service Charge
$5 per aircraft
$29 (passengers older than 2 years), crew members are exempted
Security Service Charge
$8 (passengers older than 2 years), crew members are exempted
Airport Terminal User Fee
$3 (passengers older than 2 years at Providenciales & Grand Turk only), crew members are exempted
- (Rubis) Jet A ($6.19 gl), Av Gas (not yet available, coming soon)
- (Provo Air Center)
- Blue Heron FBO
Customs & Immigration*
Applicable on all weekends and holidays and outside the ‘Normal Operating Hours’ of:
08:00 – 16:30 Monday through Thursday
08:00 – 16:00 Friday
Customs: $23, Immigration: $15 (* Bahamas & Caribbean Pilot’s Guide)