Advertising Possibilities on ProvoAirport.com
ProvoAirport.com now offers banner ads.
More than xxxx page views served each month.*
Advertising on the ProvoAirport.com website gives you access to a rapidly expanding group of tourists traveling to the Turks and Caicos Islands.
More than xxxx unique users a month find ProvoAirport.com essential.*
More than simply a source of news and information, ProvoAirport.com provides users with a directory of businesses providing goods and services in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- 300×600 pixels, 300×250 pixels, 300×100 pixels, 580×300 pixels, 618×380 pixels, or 300×600 pixels,
- GIF, JPEG, or Flash. 100kb (maximum) file size, except if hosted elsewhere.
- No expanding, floating, pop-up, or in-stream ads.
- 30-second animation (maximum).
- Ad with white background must have a 1-pixel border (minimum).
- ALT tags may contain up to 50 characters (including spaces).
- Sound must be user-initiated (on-click) with clearly identified play and stop controls.
- Flash frame rate must be no greater than 12 frames per second.
- A default GIF must be provided for users without Flash.
- All public policy, advocacy, political or candidate advertising must be clearly identified on every frame.
- Custom arrangements may be available upon request, and are subject to a premium. All ad space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Content of Advertisements
Advertising should not contain material that ProvoAirport.com considers to constitute or promote discrimination. No adult material, gambling or tobacco advertising will be accepted.
ProvoAirport.com reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any time.
We require a letter from the advertiser or agent, ordering the advertising at least three days before the advertising is scheduled to run.
Payment for all insertions must be made in advance.
* Traffic analysis based on September 2012 – Google Analytics.
For more information, please contact the Airports Authority at info@ProvoAirport.com.